The to-do list for 119 is longer than you or I have time for, so I'll spare you a long list... just know I have a lot of hopes and dreams for this space.
Most recently we:
|Updated light fixtures in the kitchen and dining room|
|Hung curtains in the dining room|
|Decorated for our first Christmas in our own house <3|
- Got a new washing machine (fabulous Christmas gift)
- Added a gorgeous tall table and chairs in the kitchen (thanks Gram!)
- Hung shelves and artwork in the bathroom
- Painted the second floor hallway
- Shuffled furniture around to create a more open space
Most of the decor (if not 98%) has come from thrift stores and yard sales (right Lauren?) and even though we desperately need new furniture to decorate around- the house is feeling pretty cozy. Plus, it held up just fine for our first annual GCity Christmas party and filled with good people- it was hard to notice all the things still left on the to-do list.
There is nothing like cuddling up in the living room next to the "fireplace", christmas lights shining with the sound of old records playing.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays indeed <3